Friday, November 4, 2011

Resort Vogue

As it's starting to get cold, many of us Winnipeggers are looking to escape the cold, and travel somewhere hot.

I know I am. But that will of course have to wait until Christmas break in December.

I have already heard talk from some of my friends and family about where they're going on their break, if they're even taking a trip at all. "Mexico," "Dominican Republic," "Palm Spring" (as am I), "Flordia".

For us ladies, of course, we want to look our best when relaxing on vacation. Any excuse to dressup in summer clothing in the middle of winter, sounds like an amazing idea to me.

I have been checking out the Resort 2012 collection trends for inspiration.

If you're going somewhere hot this winter, or are just looking to get a head start on expanding your summer wardrobe, check out some of these trends found on Neiman Marcus (my guilty pleasure).

Colorful Shoes & Handbags




Colored Pants




Prints



I was unable to find the Rachel Zoe Resort 2012 collection available for purchase online, but check out the rest of the lookbook online, since it is absolutely gorgeous. 

Rachel Zoe is my favourite stylist, and I loved her transition over to a designer.

Other resort trends that you can follow are pink, pop of yellow, neon, and scuba. 

4 comments:

  1. Lauren, those Atwood pumps are hawt!! I want them to go with my hot pink dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would be perfect!! So perfect that you should totally get hem... good thing we wear the same size ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rachel Zoe! Her collection is so beautiful.. Wish I could buy it all!

    ReplyDelete