Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Walking Backwards

I've been looking around for something new and inspiring to help me come up with an original idea for a video montage I am making for my TV Production class for school. I came across a few of the editorials on StyleLikeU

Well, let me tell you that ever since watching the editorial on Scout Willis, I've been dreaming up ideas I never believed I would think of. 

The inspiration for my montage - that I hope to shoot sometime soon - mainly comes from the Nick Fouqet editorial, and the reverse footage that is flipped back and forth to create a truly amusing story. 

My video will double as a promotional intro for my street style blog I am launching this May - stay tuned for more info ;) - and will capture a collage of freedom and expression through personal style. Let's hope that the people in my video will be as graceful as Nick Fouqet walking backwards. 



No comments:

Post a Comment