Thursday, March 7, 2013

One Last Tour - Last UK Show Eva

This post is long overdue, but I gotta say that the only reason it's still relevant is because Swedish House Mafia is really going no where. Even though they've decided to call it quits and are currently on their last tour ever they couldn't be any bigger than they are right now, even in Canada.

But ladies in gentlemen, now it's time for my humble brag. Some of you may have made the trek to Toronto a couple weekends ago to see these hunks spin. But you'll be jealous to know that I was lucky enough to witness and dance my little tush off at their last UK show ever last summer in July at the Milton KeynesBowl in England. That also means I am somewhere in this music video, and was there to hear them play Don't You Worry Child for the first time eva!!

Yes, it was one of the best times of my life. Everyone was going nuts, having a jolly old time even though we were all covered up to our necks in mud! This show 'One Night Stand' had over 65,000 peeps just as excited as I was, and went on for 9 amazing hours.

My biggest regret was not wearing a penguin suit to the show so I could now successfully find myself in the crowd, but it's something I can live with. If you ever get the chance to see Axwell, Steve Angello, or Sebastian Ingrosso on their own -- since their trio will soon be long gone -- I promise you will have the time of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment