Friday, February 24, 2012

Disparate Style

So... it's been awhile since my last post, almost two weeks.

Since I have been trying to take the last two weeks to relax - but have already been to Vancouver and back - I promised myself that this past week would be dedicated to watching runway videos from NYFW, which ended on the 16th. And in that case I'd have a crap load to blog about... Too bad I was unsuccessful.

Instead I spent an amazing couple of days in Vancouver, on a long over due visit to my best friend! The shopping was amazing - almost too much to handle - and the whole city was just insane. Give me 10 years and I'll be living in the Vancouver hills ;)

While on my all day everyday shopping spree with my bestie, I picked up some sweet UNIF schwagggg.







No comments:

Post a Comment