Friday, February 10, 2012

Switchin' Gears to Biker Chic





I found these pictures on my favourite fashion blog, Oracle Fox, from an editorial in Elle Norway's February 2012 issue.

I love how the clothing is biker chic and girly, but super edgy. Being a Harley girl myself, I think the editorial shows the perfect mix between the prevalent biker culture and fashion.

When I go riding with my family or friends, everyone is completely decked out in Harley-Davidson clothing and leather. I always switch it up between my mom's vintage custom made grey, black and red leather jacket, and a black leather vest from Danier.

My mom's jacket was made in the 80's by a local Winnipeg leather designer named Linda Leathers. My parents said that every rider had a Linda Leathers jacket back then, and I'm lucky enough that it matches the colours of my motorcycle, and it fits me like a glove.

1 comment:

  1. I love the girly/biker mix. Mixing textures and styles is huge right now, and I'm definitely liking it.

    ReplyDelete