Thursday, October 13, 2011

From the U.K. to the Bay

Topshop and Topman, born in the United Kingdom, are both now available in Canada! The Hudson's Bay Company has recently acquired the Canadian franchise rights to the lines and has already made both available in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, as well as online.


Supermodel Coco Rocha cut the ribbon at the flagship store in Yorkdale Mall yesterday morning, along side designers Kate Phelan and Gordon Richardson. Other fashion icons that attended the event were Sir Philip Green and Bonnie Brooks.


The rumour is that the Canadian pricing will be relatively cheaper than in the U.S. Regardless, I'm sure many of us Topshop and Topman lovers would be willing to pay a little extra to get our hands on any their pieces.


I think it was a really smart move for them to expand to Canada. I love love love their clothing, and the designer collections that they have. It always sucked having to admire it from the other side of my computer screen, but at least now I can still admire it and actually order it.


Let's just hope they make it to one of the Bay's in Winnipeg sometime soon!









4 comments:

  1. Obsessed with Topshop and am over the moon that I no longer have to pay exorbitant shipping and handling fees to get it from the UK. I once paid $83.26 to shit two tops, no joke. My visa is happy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Topshop! I definitely hope they come to Winnipeg soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop has beautiful shoes - like I need more shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I am excited about this, my credit card is not!

    ReplyDelete