Friday, January 18, 2013

Golden Globes 2013

You'd be surprised by the amount of TV I watch that I actually usually skip any award shows. Yes, even the Golden Globes. But I do look forward to catching a glimpse of the Red Carpet Dresses, and surfing the net the next day to find my fav looks. 

If I had to summarize my over all loves I would say long sleeved, lace, beads, sheer, blues, and blacks were all the rage.

Here are my favourite dresses seen on the Red Carpet: 

Nicole Richie - Naeem Khan


Julianna Merguiles - Emilio Pucci

Sienna Miller - Erdem

Kate Hudson - Alexander McQueen

Julianne Moore - Tom Ford

Rachel Weisz - Louis Vuitton

Helen Mirren - Badgley Mischka

Nicole Kidman - Alexander McQueen

Kerry Washington - Miu Miu

Jessica Chastain - Calvin Klein

2 comments:

  1. I thought Jessica Chastain's boobs looked saggy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people have shared that feeling lol.
    I think think she looks fab ;)

    ReplyDelete