Thursday, January 31, 2013

Maison Martin Margiela Paris SS13


Maison Martin Margiela.
"Often referred to as iconoclast, avant-garde and experimental, the Maison expresses its creativity through recycling, transformation and reinterpretation - like an emotion, a unique and timeless proposal defying all laws and rules."

When I saw this collection, I was completely blown away. I love everything about it -- the colours, the patterns, the textures, the designs. At this moment in time if someone were to ask me..."If you were given a blank cheque to go shopping, where is the first place you would go and what would you buy?"
I would respond simply with, "Maison Martin Margiela, and everything." 

The following photos were shot backstage at Maison Martin Margiela's SS13 Artisanal's Haute Couture fashion show. Each amazing photo was captured by Ă‰douard Caupeil, and you can see more behind the scenes photos here.










No comments:

Post a Comment