Monday, September 12, 2011

FNO 2011


Fashion's Night Out celebrated their third year anniversary last week on September 8th, with retailer's all around the world, from Italy to Brazil, India to Turkey, and of course over 250 cities in the US alone. 


FNO Worldwide
(Find out where else FNO is celebrated)

Fashion's Night Out celebrated their third year anniversary last week on September 8th, with retailer's all around the world, from Italy to Brazil, India to Turkey, and of course over 250 cities in the US alone. 
FNO is the best fashion party in history, where shoppers, along side the biggest names in fashion, celebrate an amazing night of shopping. 
What designer or retailer wouldn’t want to open their doors to showcase their pieces with the opportunity to make a party out of it? It is the perfect kickstart to Fashion Week in New York, and this years FNOnyc had the biggest hype yet!
As unfortunate as it is to be in Winnipeg during this amazing event, with technology being what it is, it is still possible to somewhat enjoy it from behind my computer screen. Of course, I have never had the opportunity to experience FNO in person, but I can only assume it just isn’t the same. 
Having travelled to NYC last winter with much enthusiasm, the fashion was not only overwhelming, but was also very inspiring. For the three days I was there it was my heaven, and it boggles my mind knowing I didn’t even see the half of it. 
I may as well add attending Fashion’s Night Out nyc, and New York Fashion Week to my bucket list. 
The culture in New York city is unlike any other culture in any other city, one that is hard to appreciate until you experience it. And I am not yet done experiencing that.
A trip back to New York in my near future? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment