Thursday, September 8, 2011

the LITA

Terrified of these bad boys? They may look a little intimidating, but with their high platform front they are surprisingly easy to walk in. Who wouldn't want to take the night in these 70's inspired Jeffrey Campbell LITA high heal fashion booties! 

On top of having a retro silhouette, they come in countless materials, colours and textures. If you’re looking for a way to become more adventurous with your style, these would fit the profile. 


JC's LITA was named after Lita Ford, most famously known from the girl rock band, The Runaways. I'd say the name does these booties justice. 

I am a huge fan of Jeffrey Campbell's shoes, and am lucky enough to have spoiled myself with a pair of LITA's!


If you’re brave enough to invest these shoes into your wardrobe, you will discover that they are very cohesive with pretty much everything. Style them with a pair of shorts, with leggings or even a dress, and they will not fail to impress you!



2 comments:

  1. Jeffrey Campbells are so retro chic. I've been too nervous to buy them because the height terrifies me. But whenever I see someone on the street wearing a pair, I'm always instantly jealous. KD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, you could for sure pull them off!

    ReplyDelete