Friday, January 27, 2012

Florence


Lately I just can't get enough of Florence + The Machine! I saw them perform this summer at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in Manchester, Tennessee, and they blew me away. 

I'm in love with their newest album, Ceremonials, and can often be spotted rocking out to it on repeat in my car. (You should pick it up, or download it off iTunes...you won't be disappointed)


But beyond the fact that the band is awesome, I also have a deep admiration for Florence Welch. The first time I heard the bands new song, What the Water Gave Me, was when Florence sang it at the end of the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 Paris fashion show last October. She was looking fierce, and it didn't hurt that she took the final walk down the runway by Karl Lagerfeld's side. 

Chanel SS12

Florence also has mad style. I find her to be edgy, and bold, and always somehow elegant. My favourite look was the Gucci dress she wore to the Gucci and RocNation Pre-GRAMMY Brunch at Soho House in LA in 2011. She was even the inspiration for Gucci's Fall 2011 collection, and had her entire on-stage wardrobe designed for her tour. Lucky girl...


I found it really hard to pick only a few pictures of her to post, so if you like what you see, I encourage you to search for more of her greatest fashion moments. But these are two photo's of her that I think are rockin'.


2 comments:

  1. I also fell in love with Florence at the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 show, she was so amazing, and I think she made the show what it was. Also love that Chanel T she's wearing in the pic you posted. So hot!

    ReplyDelete